1) Ride a motorcycle.
2) Hike Runyon Canyon.
3) Go to a Dodger Game.
4) Walk around the Santa Monica Pier.
5) Gallop on horse.
6) Bake a gingerbread cake.
7) Find a new wallet.
8) Upload all of my mom's old (cool) CDS onto our computer.
9) Explore the Museum of Tolerance.
10) Learn how to properly shake someone's hand.
11) Compose a new collection of music.
12) See a movie at The Hollywood Forever Cemetery.
13) Marvel at a beautiful sunrise.
14) Visit The Last Bookstore.
15) Be fancy shamancy at Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills.
16) Drive to Diddy Riese.
17) Dance with a total stranger.
18) Stare in awe at the Bellagio Fountains
19) Have a picnic at Angel's Gate Recreation Center.
20) Dine alone at a restaurant.
21) Scream my head off at a concert.
22) Make a documentary and social media platform for House of Yahweh.
23) Take a picture with a polaroid camera right in front of the Hollywood Sign.
24) Try to join "Baby Cuddlers."
25) Allow myself to be dazzled by the magic of Cirque du Soleil.
26) Churn ice cream from scratch.
27) Settle for a more protective phone case.
28) Watch a movie at a movie theater alone
29) Finalize my college list.
31) Buy buy buy at the Rosebowl Trading Post.
32) Get on a game show.
33) Wander through NoHo.
34) Finish fundraising for a 4th well.
35) Stroll through Little Ethiopia
36) Pray at Cathedral of Our Lady Angels.
37) Float through the Venice Canals.
38) Mediate at The Sahaja Yoga Meditation Center in Tarzana.
39) Venture back in time to the Electric Dusk Drive-In movie theater.
40) Journal at Point Fermin Park and Lighthouse.
41) Run around in the sprinklers.
42) Jump into a pool fully clothed (again).
43) Host a formal dinner party for my friends.
44) Find a pair of overalls.
45) Bargain shop at LA's Fashion District.
46) Connect with a new friend.
47) Read a book a week.
48) Celebrate a day of Kate with all of my favorite things and people (just because).
49) Babysit so that I can afford to do all of these things.
50) Keep writing on my blog.